About the Teacher
I'm Carmen Hills, the third grade teacher at Browns Valley Elementary. 2018-19 is my 21st year in education. I grew up in Browns Valley and graduated from high school here. I went to college at UMM for my elementary degree and SCSU for my middle school endorsement. I also have a master's degree and specialist's degree from MSUM. I have two children (twins!). My family lives on Lake Traverse.
- I like to waterski and tube behind the boat.
- I love music and play the organ, piano, saxophone, clarinet, and flute.
- My favorite color is fuschia. Purple is my least favorite color.
- In my spare time I like to tend to my flower and vegetable gardens.
- My favorite season is summer because it's hot and humid outside.
- My favorite foods are chocolate and peanut butter.
- My dog is a miniature goldendoodle and her name is Charlie.