• Student Eligibility
    All students are required to have the 506 American Indian Identification Form on file in the District's office to receive services. 
    1) A member (as defined by the Indian tribe or band) of an Indian tribe or band, including those Indian tribes or bands terminated since 1940, and those recognized by the State in which the tribe or band reside; -Or-
    2) A descendent in the first or second degree (parent or grandparent) as described above; -Or-
    3) Considered by the Secretary or the Interior to be an Indian for any purpose; -Or-
    4) An Eskimo or Aleut or other Alaska Native; -Or-
    5) A member of an organized Indian group that received a grant under the Indian Education Act of 1988.

    506 Form
    ED 506 Fillable Form

    SWO JOM Brochure

    Housing Authority