American Indian Policy and Procedures
Indian Policy and Procedures
American Indian Parent Advisory Committee
Minnesota Statues, section 124D.78, requires that all Minnesota districts and tribal schools with 10 or more American Indian students have an American Indian Parent Advisory Committee (AIPAC). The committee is critical in developing a program to meet the culture and academic needs of elementary and middle school American Indian students.
Current Parent Committee Members
Erica Fischer - Chairperson
Zelma D Flute
Megan LaFromboise - Secretary
2019-2020 Monthly Committee Meetings
All meetings are at 5:30 p.m. and open to the public.
Location: Browns Valley School
Aug. 21, 2019
Sept. 18, 2019
Oct. 16, 2019
Nov. 20, 2019
Dec. 18, 2019
Jan. 15, 2020
Feb. 19, 2020
Mar. 18, 2020
Apr. 15, 2020
May 20, 2020
School Year 2019-20 Agenda and Minutes
Public Meeting Dates
October 16, 2019 5:30 p.m.
April 15, 2020 5:30 p.m.
Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant
Indian Education Formula Grant
Indian Education Services
Cultural Enrichment Activities
All students are required to have the 506 American Indian Identification Form on file in the District's office to receive services.
1) A member (as defined by the Indian tribe or band) of an Indian tribe or band, including those Indian tribes or bands terminated since 1940, and those recognized by the State in which the tribe or band reside; -Or-
2) A descendent in the first or second degree (parent or grandparent) as described above; -Or-
3) Considered by the Secretary or the Interior to be an Indian for any purpose; -Or-
4) An Eskimo or Aleut or other Alaska Native; -Or-
5) A member of an organized Indian group that received a grant under the Indian Education Act of 1988.
Title VI 506 Form
American Indian Curriculum and Lesson Plans
Curriculum and Lesson Plans
American Indian Resources